Stack molds are available in numerous configurations to meet a variety
of molding demands. Stack molding offers an economical and efficient
manufacturing solution for the production of multiple plastic parts.
Injection molding companies are always looking for more efficient way of
molding, and for the right
A few of the benefits of the stack molding process include:
Increased output efficiency (productivity)
* Decreases number of machines required
* Lower machine size requirement vs.. multi-cavity single face molds
* Produce twice as many parts without increasing press size or clamp tonnage, which greatly reduces part costs
* Set-up time and run-time costs are divided by all the parts produced
* Producing the front and back parts of a key fob at the same time is a good example of an application for stack molding
* Mold ejection functions are self-contained, no additional labor or steps required.